Mitsubishi Buy Online - Data Privacy Statement
Mitsubishi Buy Online is a trading style of Shogun Retail Limited. Any mention of ‘we’ in the following text refers to Shogun Retail Ltd.
When you register for a customer account with Mitsubishi Buy Online, Shogun Retail Limited will use your data in the ways outlined below. Each of these points are necessary actions to fulfil your test drive and/or contract of sale.
If you book a test drive:
- We may contact you via email or telephone with important information in relation to your booking, for example if we need to change the date or time.
- We will share your email address and telephone number with the Mitsubishi Motors franchised dealer with whom you have booked a test drive. They may contact you via email or telephone with important information in relation to your booking.
- As part of our customer follow-up process, we will make a courtesy call to you using the telephone number that you have provided when booking. This call is for us to get feedback about your test drive experience and to offer our assistance with any next steps you may choose.
If you place an order:
- After placing an order or booking a test drive, your name, email address, contact number and the details of the vehicle that you have ordered or booked, will be passed on to the Mitsubishi franchised dealer that you have selected.
- If you choose to finance your order using a PCP or HP plan, all of the information that you submit during checkout will be passed to Shogun Finance Ltd for the purposes of processing your finance application.
- If you opt to lease your chosen vehicle through Business or Personal Contract Hire, all of the information that you submit during checkout will be passed to Lex Autolease Limited (trading as Shogun Vehicle Leasing) for the purposes of processing your leasing application.
- If you choose to part exchange your existing vehicle as part of your order, we will share your vehicle registration mark with British Car Auctions Limited at the point your order is placed. After you take delivery of your new vehicle, your V5C will be sent to British Car Auctions Limited, along with your part exchange vehicle.
- If you choose to add 7-day complimentary motor insurance to your order, we will collect some further information from you on a separate application form. This information will be used by Allianz Insurance plc, Original Insurance Services Ltd and The Colt Car Company Ltd to arrange, underwrite and administer your motor insurance policy.
- If you choose to add 1-year complimentary excess return to your order we will share your name, address, driving licence details, no-claims history and policy renewal date with Retention UK Ltd, who provide the Excess Return Voucher service
- If you choose the cash payment method, we will use your name and address to run an Electronic Watch List check and to obtain an anti-money laundering report, both provided by Equifax Limited.
To view the full Mitsubishi Motors in the UK Privacy Notice, please click here.